TAP 2013 will accept two types of papers:
- Research papers: full papers with at most 16 pages in LNCS format (pdf), which have to be original, unpublished and not submitted elsewhere.
- Short contributions: work in progress, (industrial) experience reports or tool demonstrations, position statements; an extended abstract with at most 6 pages in LNCS format (pdf) is expected.
Accepted papers will be published in the Springer LNCS series and will be available at the conference. See guidelines and templates (Word, LaTeX, FrameMaker) at http://www.springer.com. We recommend that you use this format for preparing your initial submission. The maximum number of pages is based on this format.
In order to submit a paper you should first open an account at EasyChair: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tap2013.
Logging in as an author, you will be asked to provide:
- The list of authors with their personal data
- The title of the paper
- The abstract of the paper (plain text)
- A list of up to 5 keywords
- The paper itself in pdf format
Please provide a meaningful abstract and carefully choose keywords since they are important in assigning reviewers to your work.
By submitting a paper to TAP, authors warrant that the work is original and that the paper or a similar contribution is neither published nor considered for publication elsewhere.Click here to download the copyright form for TAP papers.